Product: Peanut Butter Replacement
Peanut butter is one of favorite snacks. I will eat it right from the jar and too much of it if I don’t stop myself. My favorite way is just to eat it with a spoon but I am always trying to find new recipes.
No one in my family has a peanut allergy but I know a lot of people who do. If you have never heard of WOWButter before it is a peanut butter replacement made with soy. It is gluten, dairy, and egg free plus it is made in a nut free facility.
Once I opened it and took a taste I couldn’t believe it wasn’t made with peanuts. It tastes just like real peanut butter and it’s smooth and creamy.
I was looking around for a recipe to incorporate it into and decided on a fudge since I had always wanted to try to make fudge and never had.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup WOW peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil until your thermometer reaches 234 degrees Fahrenheit (approximately 4 minutes), stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.
You can purchase it on Amazon.com or at select grocery stores.