Product: All-terrain, lightweight sporty cane
I don’t use a cane myself but my father has off and on for about five years now so I got it for him to review.
The only other canes he owned were wooden and more fancy looking so he was glad to have one that was sporty. He can use this on walks and hiking which he loves to do. The cane has a great grip on both the handle and the bottom for walking. The whole cane feels like it has a coating of rubber. It is pretty lightweight so you don’t have to worry about the extra weight while walking.
The cane is made out of high-strength aluminum. It is the same aluminum that is used in bicycle frames so you don’t have to worry about it not being durable.
I got sent the ‘Purple Rain’ color to review. I did wish it was a more “manly” color for him although it was a dark purple so that was good. They also come in True Coral, Sage Green, & Twilight Blue. All the colors are bright and are in a matte finish.
They come in Small (31 inches), Medium (34 inches), Large (37 inches), & custom. They have an easy size chart to figure out which would be the best fit.
• Weight: 275-310 g/10-11 oz
• Cane available in S, M, L and custom sizes
• Cane supports up to 113 k/250 lbs of weight
• Cane handle rubber-dipped and ultra-comfortable, offering a smooth, secure grip
• Single-piece cane shaft offers proven superior stability and safety
• Cane tip no-slip, easy-pivot and shock-absorbent, delivering maximum stability at any speed and superior grip on the most uneven surfaces
• Tested by SGS Labs
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.