Product: Coordinated beauty boxes
In Their Words:
I’ve got another subscription box review for you! This one is from Wantable.com. I got to review their makeup box. They also have an accessories box, intimates box, and right now a special Holiday box.
How Wantable works is with every box you take a short quiz about yourself and your likes and dis-likes. I really like the boxes where there are still surprises but you get to choose what you like and what you don’t like. I did have a few problems with the quiz freezing for me and I didn’t know if some of my selections went through.
This is what I received in my makeup box:
- Lengthening Mascara – This was very favorite thing out of the box. This mascara didn’t clump at all which almost all the ones I’ve tried have especially when they are new. It made my lashes very full.
- FAKE IT – Alpha Blonde Lashes – I don’t wear fake lashes very often but I tried these over one of our holiday parties. They were quite easy to get on, which is one of the main reasons I don’t usually wear them, and they stayed on all night.
- Corrector Quad Ljus (Light) – I had seen these type of skin correctors before with different colors for different types of blemishes but never tired them before. It took some getting used to which color to use but it is very handy.
- Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler Sample – This was a small sample so I not quite sure of its full affects but I tried it around my eye area and I really liked it.
- Cream Blush Rose – I had never worn cream blush before. I prefer power because I put it on after my face power. I was pretty sure I said no to cream blush but since the quiz wasn’t working very well for me I’m not sure. The color was very pretty but I don’t see wearing it a lot.
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.