Product: Natural Mineral Makeup
In Their Words:
Coverage for Everyone
- Provides complete coverage that feels as light as air
- Gives skin a natural luminosity that lasts all day long
- Deflects light to minimize the appearance of fine lines, large pores, and other imperfections
- Non-acnegenic, non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores or create acne lesions, thus allowing for a flawlessly smooth complexion
- Recommended by physicians, estheticians, and dermatologists
Coverage that Protects
Environmental stressors that have been proven to cause premature aging of the skin surround us everyday. Mineral Hygienics offers natural protection so you can keep your skin looking its best.
- Chemical-free SPF sun protection zinc oxide and titanium dioxide offer natural, broad-spectrum sun protection effectively blocking harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Helps protect skin from oxidative stress
Coverage for YOU
Not everyone’s skin is the same. Our foundations can match each individual’s skin tone, and we have colors that suit women of all ages, skin types and complexions.
- Offers adjustable coverage, so it’s easy to use as much or little as you want t never looks
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties help to heal, calm, and reduce redness in rosacea and acne-prone skin types
- Zinc oxide soothes and calms irritations and redness from rosacea and sensitive skin
- Used extensively for post-operative application (whereas other make-up provides inferior coverage and may cause harmful damage to sensitive post-surgery skin)
- Designated cancer patient safe (always check with your physician first if you are undergoing any cancer treatments)
I always seem to go back and forth between liquid foundtion and mineral powder for my makeup. I can’t seem to make up my mind which I like better for my face.
I got to review two Shades of Foundation, a Finishing Powder, a Mineral Enhancer, and a Kabuki brush from Mineral Hygienics. I am very fair skinned so I picked FAIR & FAIRLY LIGHT MINERAL FOUNDATION. I am always nervous about makeup colors matching because I have got some in the past that were very light but still too dark. Once I got them I was very pleased, both matched very well.
The foundation and finishing powder went on nicely and I liked the amount of coverage. I also liked the BRONZER a lot, the color was just the right amount without looking too reddish. The Kabuki brush was perfect to use with all three powders. A good Kabuki brush is always a necessity with any mineral makeup.
All in all although it did seem like the finished look was a little heavier then I would have preferred even though I tried to go light with the makeup. I think I will use this makeup very lightly which can be hard when you are trying to cover up blemishes.
Discount: Enter code joyfulreviews at checkout for 10% off any order!