Product: All-natural, fertile drop-solution
If you are yourself or know someone personally who is or who has tried to get pregnant and had a hard time you know how challenging it can be.
Everything you can do to help especially when all natural is great in my book. That is why when I heard about Yiva Fertility Boost I was very interested to try it.
Couples can go to quite lengths to get pregnant. Including very expensive fertility treatments. A bottle of Yiva Fertility Boost is $44.99 for a bottle that lasts one month. Most couples see results in 4 or 5 months, some in 5 weeks. The bottle goes so fast because you are supposed to take the drops very often, 10 drops every 8-12 hours. It was a little hard get used to remembering to take them so I used the alarm on my phone.
The taste is a little sweet, which made it even easier to take. I have no pregnancy to report on myself after taking it for almost a month but after reading so much about it I am going to continue to take it. I will let you know if I have any updates after taking it for a longer time.
It also has benefits for your body after you get pregnant:
• Tones uterus and pelvic muscles
• Balances female hormones
• Helps prevent miscarriage
• Eases morning sickness
• Helps relieve nausea and stomach distress
• Reduces pain during labor and after birth
• Assists in plentiful production of breast milk
• Allows contracting uterus to work more effectively
• Increases blood supply to the uterus
• Decreases cramping and heavy blood flow
• Adds healthy nutrients
• Benefits joints and tendons.
• Helps relieve diarrhea.
They also have products for PMS, menopause, and allergies.