Product: Fitness Shoes
I am really on a health kick, so to speak, right now. I’ve been trying to eat a LOT better and workout when I can. So anytime I get to review a product that helps me tone my legs while just walking around, I’m in! 🙂
Granted, at first they were a little hard to get used to. Plus I’m not the most graceful person in the world to say the least but after about 10 minutes of wearing them for the first time they were quite easy to wear.
I was a little skeptical at first if they would really do anything but the next morning after wearing them the day before I woke up and my legs were a little sore. I was confused at first because I forgot about the Trim Treads because it didn’t really seem like a workout. So I was very please to get that “workout burn” from just wearing these sandles.
Here are just a few of the other benefits:
– Lengthen muscles.
– Help prevent injury.
– Ease pain from plantar fasciitis naturally.
– Greatly improve circulation in the legs and feet, reducing swelling.
– Cut exercise time in half.
– Help you burn calories and lose weight (with proper diet).
– Improve posture and lessen low back pain naturally.
– Greatly improve balance and inner core strength, improving back health.
– Create healthy looking lower extremities.
– Exercise your lower body while you are doing everyday activities.
– Can be worn any time, any place (except sandals and boots in wet weather or while driving).
– Make exercise enjoyable and affordable.
– Increase your health awareness.
– Allow you to exercise when you don’t have the time.
Enter to win a pair of your choice of Trim Trades sandles.