If you are interested in having your product reviewed or offer a giveaway please feel free to email me using the above contact form. I can also send my media kit upon request.
- I don’t charge for a review if I receive a product sample. If no sample is involved (website or online service) then I might charge a fee.
- Review items will not be returned.
- The company will be responsible for all the shipping costs.
- The minimum value of review products must be equal to $25 or more. If product value is less I may charge a fee.
- Reviews are posted two to four weeks after I receive the item. If you have a date that you would like the post to run please let me know a few weeks before.
- Giveaways run for two weeks but longer if requested.
- You will receive an email with the link to the review once it has been posted.
- Joyful Reviews & Giveaways reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
A Review Includes:
- A detailed 175 – 350 word review of your product
- Info about your company
- 2 – 4 photos of your products, photos taken by me if possible
- 2 or more links to your products
- Info on where to buy the product(s)
A Giveaway Includes:
- 2 – 3 week entry time
- Companies social media links optional entries
- Other entries you request (i.e. newsletter)
At joyfulreviewsandgiveaways.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Providing your email
Your email address is required when leaving comments or entering giveaways, but these will never be shared or sold. However, if you are the winner of a giveaway, your information will be sent to the sponsor so you are able to collect your prize.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We sometimes use third party advertisements on joyfulreviewsandgiveaways.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites.