Product: Frozen fish and seafood products
In Their Words:
Meet Our Crew
- An intense focus on satisfying the consumer first, last, and always
- A commitment to providing competitively superior products and matchless customer service
- An organization and individual dedication to always doing things right and doing the right things
- A strong belief in the importance of all our people, their ideas, and their ability to take ownership and make a difference
- A partnership with all our business associates that is based on clear requirements and superior execution
- A restless dissatisfaction that causes continuous learning, changing, and improving
- An extraordinary responsiveness to what needs to be done, made possible by effective focus, teamwork, and communication
You can “Like” Gortons Seafood on Facebook and Follow Gortons Seafood on Twitter to keep up with them all the latest products and promotions.
I was sent 5 coupons for free Gorton’s products plus some recipes and some small promotional items. Before this review I had purchased Gorton’s fish products before but mainly just their Grilled Salmon or Grilled Tilapia which was good but I hadn’t had a chance to try some other things.
I didn’t realize Gorton’s had so many products before I was looking for just them in the frozen section. I
picked to review some of the Fish Sticks, Breaded Fish Fillets, & Shrimp Scampi. You can get them in very large packs or or smaller packs, whatever works better for your family and budget.
I love having these on hand because they are super easy to prepare and make an easy and delicious dinner that everyone likes. Our favorite was the Shrimp Scampi over pasta with white sauce but I also really liked the Breaded Fish Fillets on hamburger buns for a quick meal.
They have so many options to choose from! They didn’t have the Crunchy Breaded Clams at the grocery I went to but I want to try those next.