December’s #BundtBakers bundt is delicious and beautiful, I made With Sprinkle’s on Top’s Peppermint Mocha Pound Cake. The pound cake was dense but not dry or too heavy. I sprinkled Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips on top of the Peppermint Mocha glaze. I used my favorite Bavaria Bundt Pan and increased the bake time by 14 minutes.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to email@example.com.
December Bundt Bakers
- Mint Chocolate Truffle Bundt from Food Lust People Love
- Creme de menthe butter bundt from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Double Mint Mountain Bundt Cake from Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt cake with chocolate glaze and mint frosting from La cocina de Aisha
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Peppermint Cappuccino Cake from Magnolia Days
- Mini Minty Bundt Cakes from Brunch with Joy
- Candy Cane Bundt from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Fudgy Peppermint Bundt from A Day in the LIfe on the Farm
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake from Adventures In All Things Food
- Chocolate bundt cake with peppermint dark chocolate ganache from Brooklyn Homemaker
- Candy Cane Chocolate Bundt Cake from Cassie’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Mint Bundt Cake from Box of Stolen Socks
- Double Chocolate and Mint Cheesecake Bundt Cake from Un Mordisco Un Pecado
- Peppermint Mocha Pound Cake Bundt from DessertStalking Blog
- Peppermint Candy Cane Bundt Cake from I love Bundt Cakes
- Candy Cane Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake from Patty’s Cake
- Candy Cane Bundt Cake w/a Chocolate Ganache Drizzle from The Freshman Cook
- Peppermint Whipped Cream Pound Cake with Shaved Mint Chocolate from The Spiced Life
- Peppermint Patty Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink, Be Mighty
- Peppermint Candy Bundt from Tea and Scones
- Mint Tea Mini Bundts from Passion Kneaded
- Candy Cane Cup Bundt Cake from From Gate to Plate
- Orange and Mint Bundt bread from A Kingdom For a Cake