Product: Chips Perfect for Dippin’!
Party’tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips are uniquely designed dippable tortilla chips made with certified gluten-free ingredients. They give you the perfect amount of dip with no mess.
They come in Veggie, Super Grains, Sea Salt, Sour Cream & Union, & Fiesta Bean flavors. Free of gluten, MSG, trans fat, cholesterol, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
I couldn’t believe they were gluten free when I tasted them! All of the flavors are really good and taste just like corn chips.
Artichoke dip is one of my all time favorite dips to make because it’s so easy and tastes great. So I decided to make it to pair along with the chips. The chips are really perfect to dip with. They have three curled up sides and one flat side to dip with. Plus they don’t break mid-dip. I never had one break on me while dipping.
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 12 oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain artichoke hearts, leaving a tiny bit of marinade behind.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for approximately 35 minutes, until bubbling and starting to turn golden brown.
- Serve while still hot.