Product: Green Tea Powder
This is my second review for the Green Tea Powder By KissMe Organics. You can read the first one here where I talk about making green tea lattes, that are much favorite drink because they give me so much energy. I love making things with matcha powder and there is so much you can do. For this review I thought I would try something with it I never have before, making baked goods with the powder. My first thought was green tea cheesecake so I went with that.
I’m not much of a baker but this recipe was really easy. I found a no-bake cheese cake recipe and edited it to fit my needs.
- - 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- - 1/3 cup butter, melted
- - 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- - 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- - 1/3 cup white sugar
- - 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press tightly into a thin layer into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch pan. Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese until soft. Add whipping cream and beat with mixer until the mix becomes thick. Add the sugar and matcha powder and continue to beat until stiff. Pour into chilled crust, and top with filling.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
You can purchase the powder for $25 in a resealable bag on Amazon.
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.