- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we’re promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Type in the hashtag #MerryMonday in the search boxes on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to see what we’re sharing. ***
Don’t forget, to link up your recipes featuring bacon. My Pinterventures will be gathering recipes from the party to be featured on her bacon roundup for the unofficial International Bacon Day post on August 30th.
Not sure who to visit? Visit one link-up before and after you OR the two before you.