Product: Rice Vinegar
We have been using Marukan vinegar for years now although not very often because I would forget I had it. Before I got a few different bottles to try I never knew how much you could use them with.
I was sent to review:
The only one we had used before this was their original rice vinegar. I wanted to try something new so began my search for a new recipe. I finally decided on making a stir-fry since I had all the ingredients.
It was super tasty and easy! The recipe is below if you would like to try it.
- 1/2 cup Ponzu Premium Soy Dressing w/Sudachi Citrus
- 2 tsp Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 10-12 oz pork, beef, or chicken cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 6 asparagus spears, cut into 2 in pieces
- 2 cups of broccoli stems
- 8 sliced brown mushrooms
- 1/2 small onion, sliced into crescents
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 4 servings of cooked white rice
- In wok or large skillet with lid, heat oil over high heat.
- Add meat and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked; remove and set aside.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, and garlic; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add Seasoned Gourmet Rice Vinegar. Cover and steam for 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus and cooked meat; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Combine Ponzu Premium Soy Dressing and cornstarch.
- Add to stir-fry until the sauce is thick and clear.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over hot rice.
- You can add and take away whatever veggies you would like. This is great recipes to use what you have on hand.
Let me know if you try it or if you have any other recipes you have used with rice vinegar.