This is a little different from my normal product or subscription box review. It is a box filled with name brand items for people who want to test them. This was the first time I have reviewed one. You can sign up yourself if this sounds interesting to you!
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I opened my box.
It was filled with a bunch of beauty products and some other random things. I loved that they were all full-sized products, apart from the Nivea lotion which was a travel size.
It included the following items:
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara – My second favorite, the Rimmel London Mascara came at the perfect time since the other one I was using was drying up. The brush (which is super important) was nice and full and an interesting shape.
- Kiss Everlasting French Nails – I haven’t tried these yet. I’m not much of a fake nails person so I might give these to someone else.
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance – I am a tampon girl so I can never have enough on hand and the Playtex is one of my goto’s.
- Softlips Cube – My favorite item! I am crazy about chapstick and it was so soft on my lips. The container was cute and different.
- NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Lotion – It seems like I have so much NINEA lotion for some reason. I just added this to the collection!
- Peach Pie Car Freshener from the Labor Day Movie – This was cute but it didn’t smell like much. I didn’t want to put it in my kitchen.
Overall everything was very useful. I’m looking forward to reviewing another one!