- HSN has completely relaunched the company’s digital channels – elevating the customer experiencing by making the retailers’ platforms faster, more efficient and more social than they were before.
- This technology overhaul is expected to accelerate HSN’s already-strong digital sales, which grew by 10% during third-quarter 2012.
- The new look and feel has been designed to enhance the user experience and deliver greater shopping ease with benefits such as
- integrated social media
- simplified user interface
- more intuitive site navigation
- further integrate content, community and commerce together into the shopping experience
- The relaunch is part of a comprehensive, multi-platform digital redesign that has been in development for more than a year
- With HSN’s social communities directly integrated into HSN.com and HSN’s mobile and tablet applications, customers will be able to share their product finds, thoughts and reviews with their friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- The new site will also include “The 20,” a list of 20 curated products on the site, from which customers and fans can vote for their favorite item. At midnight, HSN will tally the votes and those who voted for the winning product will be entitled to a discount on their purchase of that product.
“The 20” is an innovative, first-of-its-kind feature enabled by integrating social media tools into the new HSN.com. This feature lists 20 curated products on the site, from which customers and fans can vote for their favorite item. At midnight, HSN will tally the votes and those who voted for the winning product will be entitled a discount on their purchase of that product.
To participate in The 20, go here and scroll down: