Product: Packaged Salad Kits
I try to make salads as often as I can. They are great for a ton of reasons, good for you, fast and easy to make, taste great (hopefully), and go good with almost anything you can think to pair it with.
There are endless options of toppings you can put on a salad. You can go fruity, tangy, savory, light or hardy. I usually like mine savory, with bacon, feta, olives, and croutons.
I got a few bags to try and decided to make a huge salad for friends. I made it hardy because it was the main dish for a lunch.
- 1 pkg Fresh Express 50/50 Mix®
- 1 avocado
- 5 strips bacon
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup croutons
- Dressing of your choice
- Cook bacon until crispy & crumble
- Slice avocado & tomatoes in half
- Place greens into a large salad bowl
- Add bacon, tomato, avocado, & croutons
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing & toss.
If you are trying to watch your weight these are the perfect option. Without any additional toppings, two cups of Fresh Express Salad has only twenty calories, with zero fat and cholesterol.