Product: Gluten Free Granola
I have always loved granola but I don’t get it that often because I am very picky about what types I like. I don’t like any type of nuts or fruit, no mixes. I just like to keep it simple. I have tried other Bob’s Red Mill products before like their flaxseed, oatbran, and coconut flour. My husband and I were on the paleo diet for almost a year and this brand was our go-to during that time for gluten-free baking products.
For this review I was sent a huge assortment of different kinds of their granola and grains to try.
I got to try the following:
- Gluten free honey oat granola
- Old country style muesli
- Gluten free apple blueberry granola
- Honey almond granola
The large bulk of it was the Gluten free honey oat granola in small 3.5oz packets. These were perfect to grab for on the go and to give out for people to try. I got a great response from the co-workers and friends I gave them out to. A lot of people said they couldn’t stop eating it.
The granola was so good in greek yogurt, by itself or with some fruit. It would also be great in cookies. I ate it alone all the time as well.
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Honey Oat Granola
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small carton of raspberries
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips (I used a black and red mix)
- In 2 bowls, cups, or mason jars, fill the bottom with about ¼ - ½ cup of yogurt
- Next scoop ¼ cup of granola over the yogurt
- Top the granola with a few raspberries
- Follow that with a small scoop of chocolate chips
- Do another layer starting from the beginning and serve chilled.
- You can also use plain or vanilla yogurt and substitute your favorite fruit.